Indian Army Recruitment in 2017, Apply for 1340 Posts
(Last date : 30 December 2017 )
Indian Army is a part of Indian Armed Forces which is headquartered at New Delhi. It is one of the largest land-based branch. Its primary mission is to ensure nation security and defending the country from external aggression.
The Indian Army also conduct rescue operation during the natural calamities and other disturbance to save the life of many people. The official website of Indian Army is http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army is providing job opportunities for those aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the defense jobs. It has issued the notification for male candidates for the post of 36th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course.
The aspirants may check more details like eligibility criteria, exam date notification, application fee and other from our website. They have to complete their online registration before the deadline i.e., 30.06.2016.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016
Indian Army has invited through advertisement, published for the post of 36th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course. The total number of vacancies are 90.Our website provides the updated information regarding defense and other government jobs to the aspirants, who are looking forward to making their carrier in government sectors. This helps the candidates in applying for the job in the government sectors depending on their qualification and aptitude.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
- Total Number of Posts: 90
- Name of the Post: 36th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course
- Pay scale: Selected candidates will be given Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- including the grade pay of Rs.5400
Job Location: All India
Important Dates to Remember:
To complete the online registration, the Aspirants should fill the form before the due date.
- Commencement of Online Application: 24.05.2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 30.06.2016
The required eligibility criteria for the posts such as education requirement, nationality and age limit are carefully defined below:
- Aspirants who are planning to apply for the job must have passed 10+2 Examination.
- The aspirants may also have minimum 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
- To be a part of the Indian Army, the aspirants should be Indian.
- The aspirants should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. The age of applicants will be counted as on 01.01.2017. The candidates should not be born before 01-July-1997 and not after 01-June-2000 (both days inclusive).
- The aspirants would be selected on the basis of marks obtained.
- The short-listed candidates will be called in for an interview wherein they will have to undergo various tests and a personal interview.
Instructions to Apply:
Before applying for the job, the aspirants must read the instructions carefully given below:
- Aspirants with requisite qualifications are required to apply online from official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After coming to the home page, click on the officer menu and read all the instructions given there carefully.
- Click the online application and fill the required details carefully and correctly.
- All the details must be correct as all the information’s given by the aspirants are re-checked again at the time of interview.
- Upload all the documents and photos carefully and clearly, so that, the form is not rejected.
- Then, click on the submit button and complete the process.
- After completing the process, note down the roll number/reference id generated on the screen.
- Take the printout of the application for future use.
The relevant links:
- Advertisement Link:http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_6_1617b.pdf
- Online Link: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Post Details :
Organization : Indian Army Bharathi
Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Process
- Soldier GD:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation examinations with a minimum of 45% marks with a minimum of 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tech:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Soldier Tech (Amn/Avn):
The candidates must have passed Matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT:
The candidates must have passed the intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with an aggregate of 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT:
The candidates must have passed Intermediate examination with an aggregate of 50 %marks and a minimum of 40 %marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tdn (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper):
The candidate must have at least passed Class 10.
- Soldier Tdn (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only):
The candidate must have at least passed Class 8.
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Soldier General Duty||17 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||17 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years|
Selection process of applying candidates will be based on entrance exam and physical test.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Physical Eligibility Test.
Pay Scale :
The Salary will be as per Govt Norms. Also, various medical and other facilities will be offered by the Indian Govt.
Indian Army Recruitment Online Registration
Candidates interested in applying for Indian Army Jobs can register with the
- Indian Army Online Registration Process
- Indian Army junior commissioned officers (JCOs) and other ranks (ORs) of the recruitment will be online now. Candidates must apply for it online.
- Candidates can make Online registration through Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in at any time. Before 15 days before the rally.
Important Links :
Official website click here.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 Schedule
|HQ Rtg Zone / Host
|Jalandhar / Patiala||Sangrur||04-10 Jan 2016||Sangrur, Mansa & Barnala|
|RO (HQ) Jaipur||Jaipur||04-14 Jan 2016||Jaipur|
|Chennai / Vizag||Kakinada||05-14 Jan 2016||Srikakulam, Vizianagram, Yanam, Visakhapatnam, East
Godavari, West Godavari & Krishna
|Danapur / Muzaffarpur||Muzaffarpur /
|05-15 Jan 16 /
02-13 Mar 16
|West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheohar, Sitamarhi,
Madhubani, Dharbhanga, Samastipur & Muzaffarpur
|Lucknow / Varanasi||Gorakhpur /
|05-19 Jan 2016||Mirzapur, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Ghazipur & Ballia|
|RO (HQ) Bangalore||Bellary||06-10 Jan 2016||Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Mandya,
Tumkur, Mysore, Chamrajnagar, Ramanagara,
Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Chitradurga, Hassan & Bellary
|Pune / Nagpur||Nagpur||06-25 Jan 2016||Nagpur, Wardha, Washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia,
Gadchiroli, Chandrapur, Akola & Yavatmal
|Shillong / Silchar||Silchar (Masimpur)||10-15 Jan 16
|All distts of Assam, Tripura, Mizoram & Manipur|
|GRD Kunraghat / GRD
|Ghoom||11-17 Jan 2016||Darjeeling Distt|
|Shillong / Aizawl||Aizawl (Mizoram)||20-24 Jan 2016||All distts of Mizoram|
|Ambala / Hamirpur||Hamirpur||28 Jan-06 Feb 2016||Hamirpur, Una & Bilaspur|
|Shillong / Narangi||Guwahati (Assam)||31 Jan-03 Feb 2016
|All distts of North East States|
|Kolkata / Berhampore||Birbhum||Jan / Feb 2016||Birbhum & Murshidabad|
|Jalandhar / Amritsar||Tibri Cantt||01-07 February 2016||Gurdaspur & Pathankot|
|Lucknow / Meerut||Saharanpur||01-15 February 2016||Saharanpur, JP Nagar, Ghaziabad, Rampur, Baghpat,
Moradabad & Meerut
|RO (HQ) Kolkata||24 Pargana (S)||02-12 February 2016||Kolkata, Howrah, 24 Pargana (S), Medinipur (East &
|Jaipur / Alwar||Bharatpur||03-10 February 2016||Bharatpur, Karauli & Dholpur|
|Pune / Kolhapur||Kolhapur||03-25 February 2016||Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri,
North Goa & South Goa
|Kothagudam||04-13 February 2016||Warangal, Rangareddy, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar &
|Ambala / Palampur II||Dharamshala||08-15 February 2016||Chamba & Kangra|
|Bangalore / Belgaum||Bidar||08-18 February 2016||Belgaum, Raichur, Bidar, Koppal, Gulbarga & Yadgir|
|RO (HQ) Shillong||Tezpur (Assam)||10-16 February 2016||Sonitpur, Morigaon, Nagaon & Hemern Sub Division of
Karbi Anglong distts of Assam
|Kolkata / Gopalpur||Koraput||16-21 February 2016||Rayaganda, Koraput, Naupada, Ganjam, Kalahandi,
Boudh, Gajapati, Kandhamal, Nowrangpur & Malkangiri
|Kolkata / Sambalpur||Sambalpur||16-22 February 2016||Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Keonjar,
Sambalpur, Sonepur & Sundargarh
|Lucknow / Amethi||Allahabad /
|19 Feb-02 March 2016||Raebareli, Amethi, Sultanpur, Siddharth Nagar,
Maharajganj, Kushinagar, Kaushambi & Allahabad
|Jaipur / Kota||Ajmer||20-26 February 2016||Ajmer, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara & Rajsamand|
|GRD Kunraghat||Nepalganj||21-29 February 2016||Mahakali, Seti, Bheri & Karnali Anchals|
|Shillong / Jorhat||Itanagar||25-28 February 2016||All distts of Arunachal Pradesh|